Harvard University is one of the best universities in the world with many outstanding faculties.
1. Harvard Law School
One of the top legal schools in the world is Harvard. Internationally renowned JD (Juris Doctor) and LLM (Master of Laws) programs are available through the school. Numerous Harvard Law School alums have gone on to achieve success in politics, business, and the legal profession.
One of the most famous law schools in the world, Harvard Law School is renowned for its demanding academic program and stellar alumni. This institution frequently appears on lists of the top law schools in the country.
- Rating: Harvard Law School is listed as the second-best law school in the United States in the US News & World Report rating for 2022, just behind Yale Law School.
- Alumni: Harvard Law School has produced a large number of exceptional graduates, including eight US presidents, numerous members of Congress, and numerous well-known commercial and legal figures. Barack Obama, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Elena Kagan, and Chief Justice John Roberts are a few noteworthy former students.
- Education Quality: The school is famous for its faculty, who are leaders in a range of legal specialties. Courses at Harvard Law School cover a wide range of topics, including business law, constitutional law, criminal law, and many more.
- Cost: The cost of attending Harvard Law School can be high. The cost of tuition for JD students is $70,880 for the 2021–2022 academic year, and the expected cost of living is $26,608, bringing the total to around $97,488 annually. But nearly 80% of students at Harvard Law School receive financial aid, thanks to the school’s sizable financial aid program.
In general, Harvard Law School is a terrific option for anybody looking for a top-notch legal education with lots of job options.
2. Harvard Medical School
Source: Celline Wijaya on YouTube
One of the top medical institutions in the world, Harvard Medical School has a demanding academic program and notable former students. This institution consistently holds a top spot among American medical schools.
- Ranking: Harvard Medical School is listed as the top medical school in the United States in the US News & World Report ranking for 2022.
- Alumni: The Harvard Medical School has produced a large number of accomplished graduates, including 15 Nobel laureates and several illustrious doctors, researchers, and business executives. John F. Enders, Baruj Benacerraf, and Joseph Murray are a few famous former students.
- Education Level: Harvard Medical School faculty members are experts in a variety of medical specialties. Courses at Harvard Medical School span fundamental biomedical sciences, clinical sciences, and public health sciences.
- The cost of attending Harvard Medical School is relatively high. Tuition for medical students is $66,259 per year, and living expenses are projected to be roughly $28,440, for a total cost of about $94,699 for the 2021–2022 academic year. Though most students receive financial aid, Harvard Medical School has a sizable financial aid program.
All things considered, Harvard Medical School is a fantastic option for anyone looking for a medical education at a respected institution with lots of employment options.
3. Harvard Business School
One of the top business schools in the world, Harvard Business School is renowned for its challenging academic program and strong alumni base. The institution consistently ranks among the top five business schools in the country.
- Quality: Harvard Business School is ranked second on our list of the top business schools in the United States in the US News & World Report ranking for 2021. The faculty at Harvard Business School is well known for being extremely skilled, with several professors being thought leaders in their specialties. A wide range of subjects, like as finance, marketing, management, and entrepreneurship, are included in the HBS curriculum.
- Alumni: HBS has produced a large number of accomplished graduates, including CEOs of well-known corporations, business owners, and public leaders. Michael Bloomberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Jeffrey Immelt, and Jamie Dimon are a few noteworthy former students.
- Cost: The cost of attending HBS is high. The MBA program’s annual tuition is $73,440, and its estimated cost of living is $24,792 for the academic year 2021–2022. But in order to better control costs, HBS provides a range of scholarships and financial aid to qualified students.
- Scholarships: HBS offers a range of financial aid options, including need-based, merit-based, and criteria-based awards. Additionally, HBS offers a loan program with no interest to students who require additional financial assistance.
In general, Harvard Business School is a great option for anybody looking for a top-notch business education with several professional options. Despite the expensive tuition, there are numerous financial aid programs available to assist students in covering the expense of education.
4. Harvard Graduate School of Education
One of the top schools of education in the world is the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE), which is part of Harvard University. HGSE is renowned for its remarkable alumni and rigorous, cutting-edge academic program. Here is information on HGSE fees, quality alumni, and scholarships:
Quality: HGSE remains at the top of the list of the world’s leading colleges of education. The HGSE Faculty is made up of specialists in many areas of education who offer cutting-edge methods of instruction. The educational programs at HGSE have a strong emphasis on creating future educational leaders who can impact change in the field of education.
Michelle Obama, Arne Duncan, the former US Secretary of Education, Wendy Kopp, the creator of Teach for America, and many other notable graduates have received degrees from HGSE.
Cost: The HGSE is highly expensive to attend. The cost of attending a master’s program ranges from $49,448 to $57,876 per year for the 2021–2022 academic year. However, HGSE provides a variety of financial aid, including loans, grants, and scholarships, to assist students who excel but require financial support.
Scholarships: To assist students in paying for their study, HGSE offers a range of scholarships and awards. The Merit awards, External Funding Awards, and the Harvard Alumni Fellowship are a few of the well-known awards provided by HGSE.
In general, HGSE is a great option for anybody looking for cutting-edge, high-quality education and opportunity to shape the future of education.
5. Harvard Kennedy School
One of the top universities for political science in the world is Harvard Kennedy School. The university offers master’s and doctoral degrees with a concentration on public administration, leadership, and policy. Many Harvard Kennedy School alums have achieved success as politicians and government officials.
6. Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
One of the top engineering schools in the world is the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. In a variety of engineering and applied science fields, the school provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. The Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences produces a large number of scientists and tech industry leaders.
Those are some of Harvard University’s top professors. But keep in mind that every faculty at Harvard is of the highest caliber and offers courses that are essential for one’s academic and professional growth.
If Harvard is your ideal university, enroll now to prepare for an early dream fulfillment!
Diverse Harvard Alumnae Who Have Achieved Success
Harvard University, one of the leading universities in the world, has produced many successful Americans and Indonesians. This article will discuss several prominent figures from Indonesia and around the globe who are Harvard University alumni.
1. Nadiem Anwar Makarim: Transforming Indonesia’s Educational System
Nadiem Anwar Makarim, the Minister of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (Mendikbud Ristek), is a successful Harvard University graduate. He has accomplished a great deal in transforming the Indonesian educational system. At Harvard, Nadiem Anwar Makarim pursued a major that aided him in his role as a leader in education.
2. Yenny Zannuba Wahid: Political Participation
Another graduate of Harvard University is Yenny Zannuba Wahid. She has contributed to her political career by actively participating in Indonesian politics and gaining valuable insights during her time at Harvard.
3. Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono (AHY): Keeping the Family Tradition Alive
Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono is a youthful politician as well as a graduate of Harvard University. He continues the political legacy of his family in Indonesia.
4. Adamas Belva Syah Devara: Establishing Technology Companies
Adamas Belva Syah Devara is an example of a technologically successful Harvard graduate. Belva’s knowledge has been instrumental in the development of numerous technology companies in Indonesia.
Other Notable Graduates of Harvard University from Around the World
Not only has Harvard University produced a number of notable Indonesians, but it has also contributed to the success of individuals in a variety of disciplines across the globe. These are just a few:
1. Obama, Barack
Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, is a renowned Harvard University alumnus and former president. He spent his infancy in Indonesia and pursued a law degree. In addition to his political career, Barack Obama is an accomplished basketball player.
2. William Gates
The founder of Microsoft Corporation, Bill Gates, was once a Harvard undergraduate. Although he bowed out of college to work for Microsoft, the knowledge he gained at Harvard in applied mathematics was crucial to his success.
3. The television host Conan O’Brien
Conan O’Brien is a graduate of Harvard University who has attained success as a writer, producer, and comedian. During his college years, he chose American History as his specialty.
4. Basketball’s Jeremy Lin
NBA sensation Jeremy Lin earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from Harvard University. He continues to excel in the realm of basketball to this day.
5. Benjamin Bernanke
Ben Bernanke, the former chairman of the Federal Reserve Central Bank of the United States, is a cum laude graduate of Harvard University. His economics expertise is well-known.
These successful individuals demonstrate that a Harvard education can serve as a springboard to success in a variety of fields.